About Ill Seen, Ill Said
Ill Seen, Ill Said was created in 2007 with a simple mandate: To inspire and share our true life's passions with original content about fashion, home interiors, handmade goods, art, photography and literature.
Created by Jane Flanagan, a Toronto-based journalist and online content strategist, Ill Seen, Ill Said serves as a showcase for our wide-ranging interests and elegant design aesthetic.
In 2008, Ill Seen, Ill Said was recognized by CIRA as one of the Million Domain prize-winners. Ill Seen, Ill Said has also been featured on Vitamin Daily and has received accolades from many design blogs and websites.
Ads on Ill Seen, Ill Said:
- 250 x120 ad on right rail
- Rates are ideal for small businesses and artists and begin at just $35 per month
- A discount is offered for sponsorships of 6 or 12 months or longer
- 6 or 12 month campaigns include a "Sponsor Introduction" post
If you have a small business or product you think suits our style, please email jane[at]janeflanagan[dot]ca for a rate card.
Fit and integrity are important to us at Ill Seen, Ill Said. Only sponsors who are deemed a good fit will be accepted.
- Blog posts and contests are not available for sponsorship
- Text link advertisements are not offered at this time
- We do not offer contra deals or link exchanges
- Our blog content is never influenced by sponsors or advertisers