To reread

Some books are built for rereading. You know, even as you drink them in first time, that there's stuff left to come back to again and again. I posted my favourite books here and it goes without saying that they're perpetually on my reread list. But these are four more that I currently want to reread.

I feel guilty when I look at bookshelf and see spines of books I know I loved years ago, but can't recall the character's name, the ins and outs of the plot or sometimes just the mood, the way I felt reading it. Do you reread? What books make you want to go back again? Or do you keep marching onwards instead? After all, there's still so much to be read!

If on a Winter's Night a Traveller by Italo Calvino / A Long Long Way by Sebastian Barry / Great Expectations by Charles Dickens /Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Related Posts with Thumbnails