Working space

Toronto transit was striking this weekend, so my roaming was confined and some of my weekend plans were destroyed. But I did manage to get some epic cleaning done, rearranging my whole apartment and getting into those grimy areas to make things perfect (I have an obsessive compulsive streak when it comes to cleaning).

The rearrangement works and creates a lot more space. But, less fortunately, it highlights my need for more seating. I've oriented my desk in my window, which gives me a nice view when I'm working, which I seem to increasingly do. I really want a new desk. And am thinking of spec-ing something simple and streamlined and pairing it with a white Eames chair. I also need a filing cabinet, which I could put to the side of the desk. Something like this set-up would make me happy.


Related Posts with Thumbnails