I actually enjoyed the photographer (awesome people!), though I didn't look at the pictures (I get shy about the funniest things). I shopped a little across Queen East afterwards. Found a couple of marble-top tulip side tables for $450 each but they're not authentic Saarinen, though they are vintage. It's one step up from IKEA, but I know I'd always wish I had the real thing.

This morning, I got an e-mail from SSense about their new Mackage collection. I was mindlessly admiring this trench when I noticed the phenomenal sales on their Mackage winter jackets and coats. I know winter is almost over, but honestly I couldn't pass this up. A steal at $235 (they're usually $600+ at the start of the season.) I actually got it in black but the picture disappeared when I purchased (guess I got the last one)... It was an unplanned purchase, but nonetheless justifiable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails