Recipe of the week: Smoothie

I used to drink an Innocent Smoothie every day. Their branding is uber cute and the smoothies are delish and readily available in grocery stores and newsagents at home. I've been craving them lately and went to their website to remind myself what was so great about them.

And this is precisely the kind of thing I like about this company: They have the recipes for their smoothies posted, right down to the number of berries to be included. It takes balls to give away your recipes with such precision and leave no "secret ingredient" component. My favourite was always the Mangoes & Passion Fruits.

Here's how to make it:
- Half a mango
- Half a mashed banana
- Half a freshly squeezed orange
- Half a crushed passionfruit
- A dash of lime
Related Posts with Thumbnails